What We Accept
Sellers must consign a minimum of 20 items. There are no maximum limits.
Click a category below to expand and view items we accept and other important information.
What We Accept
Maternity: All sizes. Must be maternity brands.
Preemie, Infant, Toddler, Child/Youth: ALL sizes; Preemie to Kids 18/20.
Teen Girl: Size 00 – Juniors 9 or Medium. NEW! See Brand Restrictions Below.
Teen Guy: XS – Men’s Med, up to 16½ neck & sz 34 waist. New! See Brand Restrictions Below.
Shoes: Up to 11 Women’s, and 12 Men’s. Kid and teen styles only.
Shorts, Capris, Spring Skirts/Dresses, Jeans & Light Pants*
Lightweight pants must be spring/summer colors.
No velvet, suede, or fleece materials. No Fall/Winter styles
NEW! Collegiate clothes now accepted year round
Short Sleeves, Tank Tops, Sleeveless Tops, 3/4 Length Tops
Long sleeve tops specific to Spring fashion ok. Boy’s light & pastel long sleeve dress shirts ok for Easter. No velvet, suede, fleece materials or winter styles.
Infant (up to 24 mos) lightweight long sleeve, pants, sleepers.
Onesies: Basic onesies are accepted year round
Windbreakers, Rain Coats, Denim Jackets & Easter Sweaters
Shoes: Spring & Summer styles only.
Must look new. Current youth styles only. New! NO dollar store shoes, NO business fashion women’s shoes, NO dated platforms, slippers must be youth styles. NO winter styles/material. Cowboy Boots accepted year round.
School Uniforms: Shorts, Pants, Shorts, Skirts, & Short Sleeve (No Long Sleeves).
NO Prom/Homecoming formals. Formals for little girls are ok.
New! Teen clothes are now limited to the following BRANDS and no more than 3 years old.
Abercrombie, Adidas, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Bebe, Blu Pepper, Boutique Brands/Styles, Charlotte Russe, Carhart, Columbia, Forever 21, Free People, H&M, Hollister, Juicy, Levis, Lucky, Miss Me, Nike, North Face, Old Navy, Pac Sun, Paper and Denim, Paige, Patagonia, PINK, Ralph Lauren Polo, Red Camel, Rock and Republic, Roxy, Rue 21, Seven Jeans, True Religion, Under Armour, Urban Outfiters, Volcom. We will also accept other brand fashion summer dresses and swim suits.
New! Accessories accepted have changed this season. Please review what TTT now accepts in this category.
- Underwear NEW in manufacturer’s packaging.
- Trainer Bras (no adult bras except for maternity specific bras)
- Scarves (Spring/Summer styles for this season)
- Little Boy’s Ties
- Kid’s Umbrellas
- Overnight Bags, Totes, Suitcases
- Hair bows, Headbands, Clips, and Twisties
- Little girl’s makeup and play make-up. No adult makeup.
NO belts, jewelry, purses, wallets, lotion (baby lotion ok), deodorant, toothpaste, personal hygiene products, first aid products.
- Baby Hair Accessories
- Infant Socks, Hats, Onesies, Mittens, Bloomers, Bibs
- Burp Cloths, Receiving Blankets, Swaddlers
- Baby Gates & Bed Rails
- Boppys & Boppy Accessories
- Pregnancy Pillows
- Pacifiers (pacifiers must be new in package unless they are Soothie or Gumdrop styles)
- Teethers & Rattles
- Stroller & Car Seat Accessories
- Mobiles & Crib Attachments
- Baby Monitors, Pre-Natal Monitors, Sound Machines, & Heartbeat Bears
- Nursing & Pregnancy Items
- Bottles & Bottle Accessories
- New Baby Food and Formula (Must be in date through last event day)
- Kitchen Feeding Accessories
- Infant Health, Safety & Grooming Items
- Bath Time Accessories & Toys
- Bumbo Seats
- Potties & Bathtubs
- Diapers, Wipes, & Accessories
NO hospital blankets/hats, empty wipe containers
- Diaper Bags
- Johnny Jumpers
- Play Mats/Gyms
- Grocery Cart Covers
- Activity Centers
- Bouncy Seats
- Baby Swings
- Car Seats, Booster Seats, & Bases (Manufactured 2013 & newer unless a specific future expiration date is listed 1 year after event)
- Pack n Plays
- Rock n Plays
- Cribs (Manufacturer dated 7/28/11 & newer or with physical copy of certificate of compliance stating crib meets law 16 CFR 1219 or 16 CFR 1220. Contact manufacturer to obtain copy.)
- Changing Tables
- Toddler & Youth Beds
- Youth Furniture
- Youth Bedding up to Twin Size (bedding sets max price of $30)
- Youth Shelves, Baskets, Organizers
- Children’s Lamps & Stepstools
- Pillows, Blankets, Sleeping Bags, & Nap Mats
- Youth Rugs
- Pictures, Plaques, Albums, & Wall Art (child related)
- Growth Charts, Baby’s 1st Years Items,
- Memo/Cork Boards
- Jewelry Boxes, Piggy Banks, Clocks, Nightlights
- No candles, posters, porcelain dolls, wallpaper borders, mature home décor.
- No full size, queen or king bedding
- Indoor Toys
- Outdoor Toys
- Ride On Toys
- Stuffed Animals (Limited to beanie baby, Webkinz, Electronic, Holiday, or Characters like Dora, Clifford, etc)
- Toy Boxes
- Sporting Goods (Helmets must be manufactured 2013 & Newer)
- Bikes, Trikes, Scooters, etc.
- NO carnival prizes or kid’s meal toys
- NO generic stuffed animals
- NO junk/random grab bag toys. Grab bags must have similar quality item toys
- Books (Baby-Toddler-Teen)
- Flash Cards
- Arts & Crafts (Baby-Toddler-Teen)
- School Supplies
- NO parenting-baby name-expecting books
- NO books appearing older than 10 yrs
- DVDs (Baby-Toddler-Teen)
- Wii-Playstation-Xbox-Ds, Etc
- V-Tech, Leapfrog, Etc
- NO home electronics, cameras, phone or tablet accessories
- NO VHS, CDs, cassettes, or computer games.
- Electronics must be child themed.
- Swimwear & Outdoor Items
Life vests, pool & beach toys, swim diapers, Etc.
- Holiday Themed Youth Items: This pertains to clothing, toys, books, and any other items we accept.
St. Patty’s Day, Easter, and 4th of July
- New! NO holiday décor
Be Prepared: Important Notes
- Large items “New in Box”: Will need to be set up to ensure all pieces are included.
- Equipment/Furniture: Will need to be set up securely.
- Batteries in Items: Are required for all LARGE equipment such as bouncy seats, electronic pack n’ plays, exersaucers, jumperoos, walkers, etc. Place inexpensive (Dollar Store) batteries in your toys to help them sell better. Adding 50 cents to your items can reimburse your supply cost, while improving your chances of selling that item.
- NEW! Large Loads & Teen Clothes: Sellers having more than $2,000 in inventory will need to schedule a LARGE LOAD Drop Off Appointment. Large Load Drop Offs are scheduled the first 1-2 days of drop off. Sellers submitting TEEN clothing will need to schedule a TEEN LOAD Drop Off appointment. TEEN LOADS are scheduled at specific times during Drop Off. Log in to view current LARGE & TEEN LOAD appointments.
Items that do not meet our standards will be rejected at drop off. Pre-inspect your items prior to preparing them for the sale.
Do not bring items that are…
No Recalled Items
It is the consignor’s responsibility to check items for recalls. The easiest way to check for a recall is to call the manufacturer directly, or to look the item up on the manufacturer’s website. You can also call or use the CPSC (Consumer Product and Safety Commission) website to check for recalls at http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/