Information about Pick Up:
- Because we have a lease agreement with the Fairgrounds, we have to fulfill our move out deadline. For this reason, we do not have the time to allow additional pick up times. Absolutely No Exceptions.
- All items not picked up by 7:00 pm on Tuesday, 2/26/2013 will be donated to charity.
- The busiest time for pick up is at 1:00 pm. Be aware that often there is a 10-15 minute line to pick up when the doors first open. Generally anytime after that we are less congested.
Alternate Pick Up Persons:
- Consignor approved alternates may pick your items up for you.
- We will have a sheet available at drop off for you to fill out your approved pick up alternates. Alternates include people like spouses, older children, friends, other consignors whom you know, neighbors, etc., who you trust to pick up your things should you not be able to come.
- Alternates are also required to show proof of identification at pick up.
- Be sure your alternate knows your consignor number. Write it down for them and let them know what to expect at pick up. Help them since they are helping you :)